You have two choices when it comes to getting rid of the wastewater in your home. You can either hook your home up to the city’s sewer line, or you can call us for septic tank installation in Canyon Lake, TX. We may be a little bit biased in the matter, but we think going with a septic tank is your best bet. Keep reading to find out why!
Sometimes septic tanks are necessary
The first (and most common) reason people install septic tanks is because they have to. If you live out in the country and you’re not connected to the city sewer line, your only option besides a septic tank is an outhouse. Give us a call right away if you’re planning on building a home outside of city limits. We’re your number one choice when it comes to installing septic tanks!
Help save money
Our rural customers aren’t our only clients. There are plenty of people out there who prefer septic tanks to city sewer lines because they want to save money:
- No monthly costs: The largest cost associated with being on city water is your monthly bill. Obviously you can install high-efficiency appliances to reduce that bill, but it’s still going to come each month if you use the sewer. That’s not the case with septic tanks! The only thing you’ll need to pay for if you own a septic tank is regular inspection and pumping.
- Installation is affordable: You may be surprised to find out that the cost of installing a septic tank is usually roughly the same or even cheaper than getting hooked up to the city sewer line. Call us today to learn how much you can save installing a septic tank instead of hooking your home up to a municipal water source!
- They rarely need to be replaced: The great thing about septic tanks is that they can last forever before needing to be replaced. That means they’re really just a one-time cost to install.
Better for the environment
Sure, saving money is always good, but knowing that you’re helping the environment is also nice! Septic tank installation in Canyon Lake, TX can help reduce your impact on Mother Nature:
- Reduces pollution: Septic systems use drain fields and leach fields to naturally filter out waste before it reaches the soil. By the time wastewater re-enters the water supply, it’s free from bacteria.
- Helps local plants: Once water reaches the ground level, the natural fertilizers in the water help plants grow. You’ll have happy plants without paying a professional for lawn care!
Septic tanks are long lasting
As mentioned above, septic tanks last practically forever. Chances are, you’ll never need to replace your tank as long as you live in your home. Be sure to install the right size tank, and you’ll likely never have to think about replacing it.
When you consider all of the points above, it’s easy to see why so many people choose to install septic tanks. Join the ranks of those intelligent homeowners and give Countryside Construction Inc. a call today for septic tank installation in Canyon Lake, TX. Our experienced professionals can have your system installed in a matter of days.
Categorised in: Septic Tank Installation
This post was written by Writer